This is a reminder that some important changes are being made to Homefinder Somerset this summer. This includes improvements to the website and the online application form. These changes are being made following feedback received from people registered with Homefinder Somerset and organisations who work with them.
A notice has been placed on the Homefinder Somerset website, and weekly bulk emails & web messages are being sent to advise applicants and those with a part-completed new application that because of the important changes being made:
- Any changes to existing applications must be completed and submitted by next Friday (25th June), and that any changes that are not submitted by this date will be deleted.
- New applications must be completed and submitted by Wednesday 28th July ,and that applications that are not completed and submitted by this date will be deleted.
Please see below some of the key dates for the changes:
- Wednesday 21st – Sunday 25th July: The last letting cycle on the current website
- Week beginning 26th July: No properties will be advertised
- Monday 2nd August: The new website & back office system will go live. Applicants will again be able to update an existing application or submit a new application.
- Wednesday 4th – Sunday 8th August: First letting cycle on the new website